Hydrovane air compressor gives extraordinary execution, dependability and life span. Compressed air is delivered utilizing the extremely straightforward rotating sliding vane process. The blower has few moving parts and metal to metal contact is dodged through utilization of an oil based coolant. The outcome is that Hydrovane compressors, as long as they are legitimately kept up, will run and run. Here are some of the benefits of hydrovane air compressor.
- Amplify energy utilization
No riggings and no belts mean less parts to keep up, fall flat or supplant, and no power misfortune.
- Low commotion levels
With commotion levels as low as 62 dB(A), there aren’t numerous blowers calm enough to be situated at the purpose of utilization.
- Great air
Hydrovane compacted air is spotless, dry and heartbeat free straight from the outlet, with no beneficiary required as standard. Oil vestige (OCO) is regularly under 3 ppm.
- Long life expectancy
Solid innovation with less moving parts permits up to 100,000+ working hours without the requirement for a costly Air End change or restoration, when effectively adjusted with real parts.
- Bundle choices
Both vertical and even arrangements are accessible as standard, encased or open, offering our clients a genuine decision with regards to finding the arrangement.
- Certifiable parts
Support and administrations led by Direct Air are completed utilizing certified Hydrovane saves, guaranteeing your blower is qualified for the Advance 10 Warranty.
So how does a Hydrovane function?
- Air is drawn through the admission valve
- Air is contained between the rotor and the stator divider
- Air is compacted by diminishing volume, Oil is consistently infused to cool, seal and grease up
- High weight air goes into the essential oil separator
- Remaining hints of oil are expelled in a fina separator component, giving top notch air
- Framework air goes through the aftercooler, evacuating the greater part of the condensate
- Oil is coursed by differential inner gaseous tension. It goes through an air-impact oil cooler and channel before being returned into the blower
- Wind current is managed by an inbuilt regulation framework